A good read … click on link
Category Archives: Political
Click on the link below to “Like” the Facebook page …
It just frustrates me and never ceases to amaze me that Democrats, Liberals, or whatever you want to call them … THOSE people (also known as idiots) who continue to believe that liberalism, socialism, and tyranny that is going on is GOOD for America!!!
IT IS NOT!!! America is being robbed, raped, and destroyed by those ideals!
WAKE UP AMERICA! One day you’ll see (for I will be dead!) I am right.
Well, in January, MY paycheck went down $30~ every two weeks due to the “financial cliff” that was NOT supposed to affect “middle class Americans.” Guess I’m no longer middle class! Did you all forget about the 2% increase we just had??!!! There are 238 NEW TAXES (fees) in the Obama’s ACA, and the DC idiots cannot strike a deal because the Damnocrats won’t cut spending!!! Really???? YES, it IS affecting the middle class, you a**holes!
First of all 53% voted for the “I want freebees” President. Hate to tell you followers of BHO, but that is not a mandate. 47% of the intelligent population know that we have a problem.
Can any of the my intelligent friends explain the logic behind our illustrious Secretary of State and President giving Egypt $159 million dollars in aid with some $300 million more to follow when our nation is in the shape it’s in.
We have an aircraft carrier tied to the pier that we can’t afford to launch, millions of people losing their jobs, 52% of our people entitled to being supported by the rest of us with no incentive to do better, and we are giving this to a country that absolutely hates us and would do anything to harm us.
This is done by an administration who is absolutely committed to the destruction of our nation and, as front man, a Secretary of State, who wrote his own fictional award citations for valor in Vietnam and then prominently participated with Hanoi Jane in anti-war demonstrations.
What is happening to us? This is incredible!!!!
— Thank you, Charlie Rotenberry!
It is so frustrating to listen to the Repuglicans and Demagogues bloviating and bullsh*tting about the BUDGET, TAX HIKES, and SPENDING CUTS! We ALL know they are ALL speaking with fork-ed tongues out of both sides of their mouths … do they think we Americans are THAT stupid to believe all that BS and fall for their lies? Well, I don’t know; judging by the typical social media posts, comments, photos, and videos, WE ARE A NATION OF SHEEPLE! People apathetic and stupid enough to be led by the neck to slaughter.
- Balancing the Budget is a joke! The House Republicans have passed seven – 7 – budget proposals in the last 3 years and Harry Reid has REFUSED to bring them to the Senate floor for consideration. The Democrats have proposed NOTHING in writing in over 3 years.
- The “Tax Hikes” for Jan 1 are NOT tax ‘hikes’; they are a return to the regular tax rates “pre-Bush tax cuts”, which were never meant to be permanent in the first place. For political reasons, the Congress has politicized and brainwashed American citizens into believing we deserve to make this permanent. I’m not even going to go into where the lost revenue is REALLY being lost, and what it’s done to our economy. That’s another subject (or a book or 3).
- Spending Cuts is where it gets to be fun … Cutting spending on money for programs that were not going to be spent to begin with, is NOT a “cut!” We are 16+ TRILLION dollars in debt to other nations NOW, and increasing at ONE+ TRILLION a year! That’s one thousand BILLION, one million MILLION, one billion THOUSANDS, and gazillions of HUNDREDS!
- It is estimated that every US resident (including children) now owes $50,000 EACH to pay off our debt!
- Forecasting and proposing spending cuts over a 10-year period is ludicrous! We are losing $1 trillion a year … while cutting spending (on paper only) at that amount over 10 years (which seems to be the target figure), it still puts us an additional $900 BILLION in the hole every one of those 10 years! Where the hell is that money coming from, and where in the hell is this logic coming from?
- If we are losing $1 trillion a year right now, which WE ARE, we MUST CUT OVER $1 trillion a year in government spending RIGHT NOW! Duhhhh! It won’t stop unless we do.
COME ON, AMERICA! Wake up, open your eyes, demand an IMMEDIATE SOLUTION!
COME ON, CONGRESS! The sheeple are about to stampede! You better get out of the way or get trampled by your own arrogance and disdain for them.
Something to ponder:
Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (and some older ones) didn’t know this.
and friends. They need a little history lesson on what’s what and it doesn’t matter
whether you are Democrat or Republican. Facts are Facts.
Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and
Card were not to be used for identification purposes. Since nearly everyone in the
United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the
message, NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION was removed.
An old Social Security card with the “NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION”message.
Our Social Security
Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social
Security (FICA) Program. He promised:
1) That participation in the Program would be
No longer Voluntary
2) That the participants would only have to pay
1% of the first $1,400 of their annual
incomes into the Program,
On the first $90,000.
3) That the money the participants elected to put
into the Program would be deductible from
their income for tax purposes each year,
No longer tax deductible
4) That the money the participants put in went to the
Independent ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the
General Operating Fund, and therefore, would
only be used to fund the Social Security
Retirement Program, and no other
Government program, and,
Under Johnson the money was moved to
The General Fund and spent.
5) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed
Under Clinton & Gore
up to 85% of your Social Security can be taxed.
Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are
now receiving a Social Security check every month —
and then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of
the money we paid to the Federal government to ‘put
away — you may be interested in the following:
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —-
Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the
Independent ‘Trust Fund’ and put it into the
General Fund so that Congress could spend it?
A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the Democratically
controlled House and Senate.
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —
Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?
A: The Democratic Party.
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —–
Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social
A: The Democratic Party with Al Gore casting the
‘tie-breaking’ deciding vote as President of the
Senate, while he was Vice President of the U.S.
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— –
Q: Which Political Party decided to start
giving annuity payments to immigrants?
(AND MY FAVORITE):
A: That’s right!
Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party.
Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65,
began to receive Social Security payments! The
Democratic Party gave these payments to them,
even though they never paid a dime into it!
———— — ———— ——— —– ———— ——— ———
Then, after violating the original contract (FICA),
the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans
want to take your Social Security away!
And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!
If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of
awareness will be planted and maybe changes will
But it’s worth a try.
How many people can YOU send this to?
Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.